Secure productivity using IT management
One of our clients, Kantana group is now using our knowledge menagement system.
Training Service .
A practice refers to a way that something is done.Practice is also something that is done with the deliberate aim of learning .Most commonly, practice is the act of repeating something over and over for the purpose of learning and gaining experience.
Our training programs:
• IT Management and Team Builder
• Using Visual Paradigm for Software Development
• Implementing Organizational Database and Application using Business Data Model and Patterns
• Issues in Software Integration via Web Services
• Development of Knowledge Management in an Enterprise
• Data Center Design and Implementation: User Organizational Perspectives
• Application Development using PostgressSQL Database Management
• Marketing and Sale Technique Training for IT and Software Products
• Computer Network Infrastructure for Executives and Managements
• MIS for Executives and Managements
• Computer Telephony Integration (CTI) and its applications
• Implementing Industrial Standard Servers: FreeBSD UNIX Administrations
• Web Based User Interface Designs
• Using Mind Mapping to Increase Productivities: Freemind
• Increase Sale Target using IT Based Outbound Management Process
Work practices are ways of structuring that are things one must do, or ways in which something is done. They are not implemented by technologies, but are usually conceived by intelligent humans, though not necessarily. In contrast technologies are things that one can usually buy.